Protect Your Family
We had a very bad Carbon Monoxide leak in the
afternoon. The Defender Detector (LL6070) went off and it climbed
very fast to 80. The gas company told us to evacuate the house.
We got our daughters and all of our pets out of the house.
The Gas Company was there within 10 minutes. He said that the leak
was so bad so fast that his detector started going off outside the
Our local heating company had recommended your detector, which I
thought was expensive at the time, but they Highly recommended it.
We had our other Carbon Monoxide Alarm that we bought at the
hardware store for $50 in the same room. It never went off.
My husband unplugged that one off the wall and shook it, then it
went off. If we only had that one, we wouldn't be here today.
The Gas Company said that the Defender Detector was giving him the
exact same readings and levels as his professional detector that