About Carbon Monoxide
A 10-Year CO Detector May Operate For Only One Year
A 10-year warranty does not always guarantee
that a battery-powered CO detector will operate for more than 1 year:
• Limited operation between 68-86°F may be required for full battery life.
• When the batteries die, they may not be replaced.
• If the batteries are removable, they may be pilfered for use in another device.
• If the batteries are non-removable, and not specifically covered by the warranty, the alarm will be discarded when the batteries die.
• Carbon monoxide is invisible and odorless. When CO is detected, and an alarm sounds, it may be misinterpreted as a low battery signal and a detector that is not properly secured may be removed and permanently disabled.
Many 10-year CO detector warranties do not
include the batteries:
Two Non-Removable AA Batteries
One Non-Removable Lithium Battery
CO Alarm Features To Look For
|Copyright © 2013-2018 Defender Detectors|